 Space / 13783
13782  |  13784
Subject:
9th train show of the FGLTC ended a few hours ago...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:32:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dear Lego®-Enthusiasts,

our 9th public show took place in Muelheim (somewhat north of Cologne) today.
It was the so far biggest event (at least concerning visitors count).

And we have seen lots of nice new models. For eg here are a few of the
highlights:

- a huge train station by Frank Deuter (biggest I have seen in Lego so far):

- ISCC winner model by Frank Abel:

- Mini-Santa-Fe in 2-wide (by Peer):

- a brandnew slum sceenery (made up in only one afternoon of creative work by a
group of 7 FGLTC members who meet on Saturday):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legopapi/muelheim-14-04-2002/p4140085.jpg

- El Carachos great models:

- the ISCC bucket excavator by HoMa (standing next to his model):

- a streamlined steam engine by Michael Schian:

- and lots of further MOCs. Check them out at Brickshelf.
A collection of all Brickshelf galleries will be given here (so far only 5
links, but still under construction):
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc9.html

Very special thanks to our "neighbour"-LTC - the still young FRLTC (French
Lego® Train Club) came with the three founding members over a distance of
hundreds and hundreds of kilometers to join our show: they have provided the
12V layout.

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: Space Fans - do not miss the picture of this car and these people: