 Space / 13806
Re: Enterprise, NX-01: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 00:25:41 GMT

This is truly an excellent example of high-level sculpting, IMHO.  I can't
believe you brought those shapes, angles and configuration out of the brick.

It of course all made sense when I saw the rest of your folder....one in a
line of amazing renderings.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Howdy all!

I was never entirely happy with the first version, so here's another go-around.

Here's a side-by-side comparison:

...and finally, the old version (too damn "blocky!")

Please let me know what y'all think... your opinion matters to me!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com