 Space / 13801
Re: Enterprise, NX-01: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Hey Sid,

Great model.  I think you got the shape of the saucer better in the newer
version.  I usually don't like those saucer pieces, but it looks great here.
I was just looking around your Brickshelf gallery and I really really like
your Klingon Birds-of-Prey (both scales).  Is there any chance of
photographing scenes including both your Enterprise and Klingon ships?  Or
were the older ships dismantled?  If dismantled, maybe you could Photoshop
together some space battles.  :)
We need more good Trek models out there, not to mention Bab 5 or other sci
fi shows.  Most of the sci-fi MOCs I've seen are Star Wars, and, let's face
it, it's almost impossible to top some of the Millenium Falcon MOCs or other
Star Wars ships that have been done.  There's a fertile ground in these
other sci-fi shows, though.

Bruce