 Space / 13807
    Re: unusual places for the classic space logo —Richard Noeckel
   (...) ~Yes now, a Wolfpack or Blacktron emblem is all well and good… (URL) a -BLACK FALCON- Crest would be simply righteous!!! (URL) Vehemently, --==RïçhårÐ==-- *Images courtesy of Kurtzuba, Holloway, and Filz P.S. That’s one ‘slick ride’ in the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: unusual places for the classic space logo —Matt Hein
   (...) Whoa! I could easily imagine myself driving a blue Volkswagon beetle with the Black Falcon crestr painted to the sides! Seriously, that would be tight! But, then again, The prosects of that happening are zero for me. :) Alas, that's too bad, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)