 Robotics / 14917
Re: Lubricating technic turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:14:28 GMT

Hey!

Some lubricant's are especially made for lubricating thin latex night
wear that I won't mention since this is a family news station... Let's
just say the latex thingie is used to keep the number of kidos down.

But I bet the clerks will wrinkle their eyebrow if you walk up to a
desk with not-said lubricant and a large box of LEGOs :)

/Tobbe

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:16:39 GMT, "Troy McLucas" <tmclucas@psu.edu>