 Robotics / 14867
RE: Lubricating technic turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:36:37 GMT

Graphite could work, and should be safe. I've been using it for model train
couplers, which are made from Delrin. It comes in a little tube, and you
sort of "puff" it on. Kadee is the manufacturer, and it should be available
in the model train section of hobby stores. It stains anything it comes in
contact with.

When I worked with Fischer Technik, I used petroleum jelly a lot. Fischer
Technik is made from Nylon.

Tilman

How about graphite? I don't think that will degrade
plastic.