 Robotics / 14918
RE: legs anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:53:09 GMT

Jim,

I would love to see what you have done so far.  Do you have anything online?
I am looking for a project for my students, but am not sure they could
handle this one.

Steven B. Combs, MS, CIT
Associate Professor - Instructional Technologist
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
3501 First Avenue
Evansville, IN 47710
812.429.1476
mailto:scombs@ivy.tec.in.us
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
James B. Stanton
Sent: Thursday, 05 April 2001 8:42 AM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: legs anyone?

Hello all-

has anyone worked on a biped-type robot? I've got my class working on
making a leg & hip system right now. They are making knees and ankles and
gearing the hip to throw weight forward so that the robot walks. Any
photos of existing creations would be great!

Thanks,
Jim

                  Don't look a gift horse in the eye.