 Publishing / Brick Journal / 123
Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Joe Meno wrote:

BrickJournal 5 is available for download! Finally!
This issue’s theme is Really Big Stuff, so there are stories on big ships, big buildings, and big spaceships...

I’d like to thank warmly Alban Nanty (BJ Issue 4), who should have been credited for the picture of his micro rail station MOC (page 88 - microscale train building). Be sure to visit his excellent BS Gallery

...and thank you, Joe. I’m just ridiculous with my article about “Micro” in the “Big” issue :-D.

Didier