 Publishing / Brick Journal / 116
    BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
   (URL) BrickJournal 5 is available for download! Finally! This issue's theme is Really Big Stuff, so there are stories on big ships, big buildings, and big spaceships...and a look at the real LEGO Factory! There's also event reports from Europe and (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Joe, This looks awesome, as always! Is it me, or do these issues just keep getting bigger? I've only skimmed through and looked at titles and pics, but I'm looking forward to curling up with my laptop and poring through the text. I do feel a bit (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
     (...) They are, um, expanding...but that is going to be changing as BrickJournal becomes a print mag. The great thing is that I have no real limits right now. (...) You're welcome - one thing about BrickJournal is that I want it to 'name-drop' those (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) hey guys, i realize it isn't realistic to make the file sizes smaller for the limited few who are still on dial up so is there someone who might be willing to put brickjournal 1-5 on a disk for me? i'd really like to read them. thanks, ondrew (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Mark Neumann
     (...) Hey Ondrew, I sent you a mail. If nobody else has offered, I can get this onto a CD for you. Just email me back with the address. Mark Neumann Lego Ambassador (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) I really enjoyed reading about the factory. Thanks very much for bringing this to us! Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
     (...) You're welcome! Credit needs to be given to Geof Gray, who wrote the article and Jim Foulds, who took some of the photos in the article I took a couple also and had notes but promptly quit when my jaw hit the floor repeatedly during the tour! (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Didier Enjary
     (...) I'd like to thank warmly Alban Nanty (BJ Issue 4), who should have been credited for the picture of his micro rail station MOC (page 88 - microscale train building). Be sure to visit his excellent (URL) BS Gallery> ...and thank you, Joe. I'm (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
     (...) Thanks for the excellent article! The photo credit will be placed in the print edition to be sent to Lulu.com. I'm really happy with the articles I am getting from overseas - one goal for me is to show the entire AFOL community. Your input (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —J. Spencer Rezkalla
     (...) Thanks for the story of Malle Hawking and his gigantic aircraft carrier. It was crazy watching the building progress unfold on Brickshelf. I have always wondered about the true story behind this model and who the builder was! Spencer (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
     (...) That's how I found him - I saw his work on Brickshelf and searched around online until I found his account on 1000-steine...but his link was in German. My inquiry, wasn't taken very serioously at that point, so I didn't get a reply. About two (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Ralph Savelsberg
     Joe, Congratulations to you and the Brickjournal team. I know there were quite a few people who doubted that you'd be able to keep the standard as high as that of the first few issues. Well, they needn't doubt anymore. I have to admit that I haven't (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

         Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
     (...) Ralph, Good to hear from you and good idea - I had considered doing that a couple of issue ago, but I really should revisit fire engines and fire stations. BrickJournal will be as good as the best of the community:-) - and there's no end to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Nelson Yrizarry
   (...) snip... What a great issue, Joe!! I am so glad that you were able to provide coverage of our local, winning "SPIDERS" FLL Team at the finals, especially as this years tournaments are coming up very soon! All around, great job and thank you! (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
   (...) You really need to give your team credit - they sorta took me in on the first day and before I knew it, I was an unofficial team member. It was a lot of fun to experience the World Festival with them, as they and I were both first-timers at (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)