 Publishing / Brick Journal / 117
Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:42:24 GMT

Hey Joe,

This looks awesome, as always! Is it me, or do these issues just keep getting bigger? I’ve only skimmed through and looked at titles and pics, but I’m looking forward to curling up with my laptop and poring through the text.

I do feel a bit sheepish about being mentioned alongside Nelson Yrizarry as an exemplar of great vignette building. I’m quite happy to claim the title of chief vignette blogger and cheerleader, but I could easily name a ton of better builders out there (Nelson included), who tower over my efforts. That said, thanks for the mention.

Bruce