 Publishing / Brick Journal / 116

Subject:
BrickJournal 5 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:43:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickJournal 5 is available for download! Finally!
This issue’s theme is Really Big Stuff, so there are stories on big ships, big buildings, and big spaceships...and a look at the real LEGO Factory!

There’s also event reports from Europe and the building articles...and a heck of a birthday card from the LEGO Group for our one year anniversary!

You can download Issue 5 here:
Full Torrent, Split Torrent, Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

Issue 5 has also been split into two files to ease downloading:
File 1 - pg 1-55
Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

File 2 - pg 56-116
Mirror 1, Mirror 2, Mirror 3, Mirror 4, Mirror 5, Mirror 6, Mirror 7.

You can read an article listing of Issue 5 here.
Joe Meno
Editor/Publisher,
BrickJournal

Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!