 Publishing / Brick Journal / 131
Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:54:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

   What a great issue, Joe!! I am so glad that you were able to provide coverage of our local, winning “SPIDERS” FLL Team at the finals, especially as this years tournaments are coming up very soon!

All around, great job and thank you!

“Big Daddy” Nelson

You really need to give your team credit - they sorta took me in on the first day and before I knew it, I was an unofficial team member.

It was a lot of fun to experience the World Festival with them, as they and I were both first-timers at the event, and I got to see the Festival from my eyes and their eyes....and it really was amazing.

I wish SPIDERS good luck this year and hope to see them again in Atlanta!

Joe