 Publishing / Brick Journal / 128
Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:34:25 GMT

In lugnet.publish.brickjournal, Didier Enjary wrote:

I’d like to thank warmly Alban Nanty (BJ Issue 4), who should have been credited for the picture of his micro rail station MOC (page 88 - microscale train building). Be sure to visit his excellent BS Gallery

...and thank you, Joe. I’m just ridiculous with my article about “Micro” in the “Big” issue :-D.

Didier

Thanks for the excellent article! The photo credit will be placed in the print edition to be sent to Lulu.com.

I’m really happy with the articles I am getting from overseas - one goal for me is to show the entire AFOL community. Your input (both with articles and suggestions) have rellay been helpful and is very much appreciated!

Joe