 Publishing / Brick Journal / 123
    Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Didier Enjary
   (...) I'd like to thank warmly Alban Nanty (BJ Issue 4), who should have been credited for the picture of his micro rail station MOC (page 88 - microscale train building). Be sure to visit his excellent (URL) BS Gallery> ...and thank you, Joe. I'm (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

        Re: BrickJournal 5 is out! —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks for the excellent article! The photo credit will be placed in the print edition to be sent to Lulu.com. I'm really happy with the articles I am getting from overseas - one goal for me is to show the entire AFOL community. Your input (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)