 Publishing / Brick Journal / 122
121  |  123
Subject:
International Events Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:59:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Because I have to keep track of events for BrickJournal, I started maintaining a calendar here.

This calendar has been created using information from as many websites I could find on both LUGNET and LEGOFan. Howevere, there are still gaps here and there and would like clubs to submit their events to admin (at) brickjournal (dot) com.

I would like the dates of the event, a short description (as in one sentence) and any links. To those who have had events on the calendar, feel free to send links to photo galleries to my e-mail address.

It is my hope that this will become not only a calendar but a running record of events. This will be useful to all of us just as a reference and for me to track down events for BrickJournal articles.

Thanks,

Joe Meno
Editor, Publisher
BrickJournal