 Pirates / 832
Re: My pirate lexicon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:43:48 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

And for those who have never seen it, check out the movie Swashbuckler
(indifferent pirate movie with Robert Shaw and James Earl Jones).  The • pirate
ship in that is the Golden Hinde reproduction.

Somehow I can't imagine too many indifferent pirates.  "Plunder, me hardies?"
"Nah, maybe later, I dunno."

;)  LFB (wiseacre on half an hour of sleep)

Which is why I typed "indifferent pirate movie" rather than "indifferent
pirates" - I sure wouldn't want to give some smart-alec an opening. ;-)

Oh alright, I fell off my chair laughing.  Satisfied?

Bruce