 Pirates / 814
Re: My pirate lexicon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:34:33 GMT

Hi Markus!

Wow, that was hilarious! Thanks for a great laugh.
Me thinks ye might be a true rascal (the positive kind ;-)

One thing ye might wan'na add; "Arr" before, after and in the middle of every
sentence!
Our Improv club had a pirate fit one day, and we came up with tons of silly
"Arr" jokes... it's easy, just substitute a very strong "Arr" whenever you say
something like "Arr-mory", "Arr-ctic" "Arr-mpits", that sorta thing... ;-)

I'll be a-seein' ye latArr!
-Shiri