 Pirates / 820
Re: My pirate lexicon.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:57:37 GMT

Markus Wolf wrote in message ...
   Today's contribution to the Pirate Lego community... my official pirate
lexicon

A most worthy and most helpful contribution to the might of the Brikish
Empire.

Now, I can distribute this list to my men, as a kind of 'Pyrate Recognition
Manual', so that when they hear these telltale phrases, they'll know who to
throw into irons.

Nice work Markus.

Regards

The Governor