 Pirates / 3875
Re: Report: ISS Advatange Refit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 01:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Michael Dallaston wrote:
Wow, so much more posting in .pirates than usual... can't comment on all the
models but nice ships all round!

Thinks we should start a 'ship-building techniques' thread, to get more ideas so
I can get a ship back on the sidebar ;)

Michael

hi michael, i agree with your idea for a techniques thread. i would like to see
how Mr Dulin does certain things, and am always on the lookout for new ideas!

if you start one, i will definitely contribute!

best regards,
steve