 People / Teens / 36
Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:23:20 GMT

would you be interested in working offline with me on a
   contest? I know you’ve held the bot contest with Tim Deering, which, I suppose, makes you the ideal candidate.

Are you talking about holding a teen only contest? I’m not sure if this is such a good idea. Most contests are held around a theme and reward building ability alone - including age as a factor seems to be prejudicial for no particular rationale.

-l