 People / Teens / 30
Re: teen FOLs: do we actually exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:45:37 GMT

SNIPPY

I make no qualms (or however you say it) about being a Lego fan.  Not that
anyone ever looks at it, but I wear my MichLTC hat every day at school.  But

SNIPPY

WAIT! Your'e a teen??? and here I thought you were older :-)

So, I am very glad that there is l.p.teens. The few posts there are here
show that we do exist, but all of us "just lurk"

Yes, but it seems like there isn't much to say; I come here everyday, but hardly
ever post.

We oughta try some sorta theme or something to assert ourselves as TFOLs within
the community.  I have no idea what that something would be, but it's an idea.

I agree. Maybe some sort of a contest? which is open only to teens/ makes it
easier for teens to display their MOCs? I'd certainly like to hear more about
this from others.... I'm tryng to think of something right now, but I can't
quite put my finger on what would be attractive to build for the lurking teen
(or any other teen for that matter).

Legoswami Samarth