 People / 968
967  |  969
Subject:
I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 22:21:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi y'all!

I'm back... it was a great, albeit long, vacation... reminded me what I missed
back in .il, and what I should be grateful for over here. It *is* good to be
back home... the computer, the lego, lugnet, I missed'em. ;-)
(Oh, and my family too ;-)

I've got a few stuff (as in, stories) up my sleeve, but it'll be a while til
they're ready, I s'pose. Bringing Scar and the gang along was useful (and no I
did NOT lose anyone this time! ;-), and I managed to spare a few moments for
writing (usually during the few lectures we had in camp...).

I've got a lot of pictures, which I might (or might not) upload, if there's
any interest. LMK!

-Shiri
P.S. please FUT appropriately...