 Castle / 5874
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:38:45 GMT

Hi Shiri,

Don't know cause I am new, but now maybe these guys will stop whining.."when
Shiri coming back? We miss Shiri! Space rules as long as Shiri isnt around!"

Grin.
Looking forward to your posts.

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi y'all!

I'm back... it was a great, albeit long, vacation... reminded me what I missed
back in .il, and what I should be grateful for over here. It *is* good to be
back home... the computer, the lego, lugnet, I missed'em. ;-)
(Oh, and my family too ;-)

I've got a few stuff (as in, stories) up my sleeve, but it'll be a while til
they're ready, I s'pose. Bringing Scar and the gang along was useful (and no I
did NOT lose anyone this time! ;-), and I managed to spare a few moments for
writing (usually during the few lectures we had in camp...).

I've got a lot of pictures, which I might (or might not) upload, if there's
any interest. LMK!

-Shiri
P.S. please FUT appropriately...