Subject:
Get-together on short notice? (was: Re: I'm back)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
Preliminary NELUG thing: If a *few* people want to come over Fri, that's cool.
Prolly no more than 5 people though, the room is small.  Email me if • interested.
:)

...weeelll... I know it's Thursday already, but quick-short-notice thing...
that'd be cool. Anyone up to it?

-Shiri

XFUT .loc.us.ma.bos, coz this ain't a NELUG thing, really...