 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 702
Re: Get-together on short notice? (was: Re: I'm back)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:50:23 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
Preliminary NELUG thing: If a *few* people want to come over Fri, that's • cool.
Prolly no more than 5 people though, the room is small.  Email me if • interested.
:)

...weeelll... I know it's Thursday already, but quick-short-notice • thing...
that'd be cool. Anyone up to it?

That's pretty short notice.  But I'm technically available after probably
4-4:30 this afternoon (have a phone meeting then and don't know how long it
will last).  I'll be back to my room probably between 11:30-2, so I'll get
mail then.  If anyone wants to stop by, feel free.  But I'd like advanced
notice first.  I sent my phone number out to the NELUG list.

No hard feelings if nothing happens, I have other things to do but am open
for a get together.

XFUT .loc.us.ma.bos, coz this ain't a NELUG thing, really...

Yup, exactly.  And Shiri, I believe you have the number too.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne