 People / 996
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi y'all!

Welcome back! It has been pretty quiet since you left, mind you, it usually
dies down during the summer until the new catalog discussions start.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm not the only one who went on vacation, I'm just the only
one who talked about it so much ;-)

If you could have, would you have stayed? (As in move back with all your
stuff?)

<deep breath>

I don't know. I really don't. There are a lot of factors involved, and since I
don't have much of a choice right now (I *have* to stay this year, and I
*have* to leave next year), I prefer to focus my energy on things I do have to
make up my mind on, instead of figuring out what I'd do "if"...

I've got a lot of pictures, which I might (or might not) upload, if there's
any interest. LMK!

Please do.

Well, no point in clogging Brickshelf, so if you're interested, here's a site
made by one of my camp-fellas:

http://medinvest.com/scitech/index.html

Right now, all the pics there were taken with my camera (no one else sent him
any pics yet!)... so, enjoy.

-Shiri