 Fun / 109
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

Hey Mark, lemme clue you in. Castle has about twice as many posts as Space...
nyah nyah ;-)

That's cause the skill level and brainpower required to be a Space fanatic is
about twice the amount as required for Castle.  Methinks we're even ;-)

p.s. Can someone invite lazy me to the BrickLUG chat again? I got a new AIM
screen name... "lego shiri"... TIA!

Just a quick note here: I've been away from BrickLUG for a few days, my ethernet
card doesn't work right now :(  Gonna get a ride to Best Buy later and get a new
one.  Then I can get my buttload of email.

I'm desparate..... :\

But so far, college is a blast!  Been super busy, so when my comp gets back
online I'll have to figure out managing time, etc.

Preliminary NELUG thing: If a *few* people want to come over Fri, that's cool.
Prolly no more than 5 people though, the room is small.  Email me if interested.
:)

-Tim