 People / 982
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:52:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi y'all!

Welcome back! It has been pretty quiet since you left, mind you, it usually
dies down during the summer until the new catalog discussions start.

I'm back... it was a great, albeit long, vacation... reminded me what I missed
back in .il, and what I should be grateful for over here. It *is* good to be
back home... the computer, the lego, lugnet, I missed'em. ;-)
(Oh, and my family too ;-)

If you could have, would you have stayed? (As in move back with all your
stuff?)

I've got a few stuff (as in, stories) up my sleeve, but it'll be a while til
they're ready, I s'pose. Bringing Scar and the gang along was useful (and no I
did NOT lose anyone this time! ;-), and I managed to spare a few moments for
writing (usually during the few lectures we had in camp...).

I've got a lot of pictures, which I might (or might not) upload, if there's
any interest. LMK!

Please do.

TTYL,

Jude