 People / 983
Re: Wedding at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:08:12 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
Just spoke with Deanne M. Olson, CMP* of LEGOLAND California and they
are very interested in helping us (me & Suz) have our a wedding at
LEGOLAND!  She said they've never hosted a wedding before, but that
everyone there (including the PR director :-) was excited about the
idea and that they could help come up with some special touches.

Congratulations Todd and Suz!
I must admit I am very surprised.  You two have always been linked in
my mind.  I just assumed you were married.

Not only had I assumed you guys were married, but I also figured that
LEGOLand weddings were not un-heard-of.  If any two people should
be married at LEGOLand, it's you guys.  Congratulations!

You realize we're all going to assume we're invited unless/until
you say otherwise.  8-)   Not that I am likely to be able to make
it, but that live web-cam feed sounds like a great idea.

SRC