 People / 931

Subject:
Wedding at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:53:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just spoke with Deanne M. Olson, CMP* of LEGOLAND California and they are
very interested in helping us (me & Suz) have our a wedding at LEGOLAND!
She said they've never hosted a wedding before, but that everyone there
(including the PR director :-) was excited about the idea and that they
could help come up with some special touches.

A date isn't set, but we want it to be this year and so it will probably be
November or December.  One neat thing about November is that the park closes
one our earlier (at 5 p.m.) than in September/October, which means that any
evening get-togethers that might happen could begin a bit earlier, if anyone
would like to attend.  And she said that construction of a tent in the
Beginning Area would be completed by December 1, and that a reception could
be held in Miniland!

We haven't yet visited LEGOLAND California so this is especially exciting
for us!

OK, just had to share the fun news!

--Todd

* CMP = Certified Meeting Professional