 People / 935
Re: Wedding at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Just spoke with Deanne M. Olson, CMP* of LEGOLAND California and they are
very interested in helping us (me & Suz) have our a wedding at LEGOLAND!
<snip>
WOW! That is so cool, Todd! Personally, I won't even go to weddings anymore
unless they're A weddings. B weddings just don't have the same quality acting,
sound or lighting that I've come to expect.  ;^D

All excruciating nitpicking aside, really that is very very cool. Congrats!

Not quite all of it.. :)

The B wedding really takes place when the legal docs are signed and filed at a
county facility, which can be filled with politicians.. which are extremely
good at B acting, smoke and mirrors.

Yet this really rocks! I haven't read what others have said yet, but are
people going to throw white 1x1 and 1x2 plates instead of rice?

-Tom McD.
when replying, guests of Legoland Carlsbad stay in Albert Einstein's nose.