 People / 971
Re: Wedding at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:28:53 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:FznoGq.Ctz@lugnet.com...
Just spoke with Deanne M. Olson, CMP* of LEGOLAND California and they are
very interested in helping us (me & Suz) have our a wedding at LEGOLAND!
She said they've never hosted a wedding before, but that everyone there
(including the PR director :-) was excited about the idea and that they
could help come up with some special touches.

A date isn't set, but we want it to be this year and so it will probably • be
November or December.  One neat thing about November is that the park • closes
one our earlier (at 5 p.m.) than in September/October, which means that • any
evening get-togethers that might happen could begin a bit earlier, if • anyone
would like to attend.  And she said that construction of a tent in the
Beginning Area would be completed by December 1, and that a reception • could
be held in Miniland!

We haven't yet visited LEGOLAND California so this is especially exciting
for us!

OK, just had to share the fun news!

--Todd

* CMP = Certified Meeting Professiona

Congratulations Todd and Suz!
I must admit I am very surprised.  You two have always been linked in my
mind.  I just assumed you were married.  Your affection and devotion to each
other is obvious even to the most casual observer (like me).

A Legoland wedding sounds sounds really delightful.    Perfect start!  I
have a vison of you two grinning ear to ear surrounded by hundreds of Lugnet
AFOL all wearing their white Lugnet tees.
Then there will be the stay at homes (like me)  following the live webcam
feed of this event (hint hint).
I envision a trip to Legoland about the time my AARP discount kicks in.  Not
too much longer ;-) !  They do have one don't they?

My best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together,
sheree