 Castle / 5859
Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 20:56:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
<psst> Hey Shiri,

Space!  Space!  Space!  Space!  Space!

Hey Mark, lemme clue you in. Castle has about twice as many posts as Space...
nyah nyah ;-)

Now... does this XFUT to .space or .fun?

I vote for .fun...

-Shiri
p.s. Can someone invite lazy me to the BrickLUG chat again? I got a new AIM
screen name... "lego shiri"... TIA!