 People / 967
966  |  968
Subject:
today's meeting - at Eric's place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:56:54 GMT

(Please direct all follow-up messages to "lugnet.org.us.dixielug". ;-)

We're still here at Eric's place,
and we've got the photos online:
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DixieLUG/meeting-04/"

Y'all play well, now, y'hear?  ;-)

Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!