 People / 1319
Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:10:07 GMT

In lugnet.people, Adam Myers writes:
In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Almost forgot! -- BYFMTWD is right around the corner!!!

Oh boy and this right after I pissed off my boss by insisting to put
together a life on mars set at work.  Looks like were going for the double
header.  God i think im about to be blacklisted.

Adam

I've had thoughts about this as I put models together at my desk.  It ususally
goes something like this.

Supervisor: You'll never work here again!

Me: As you noticed, I barely work here now. (rim-shot)

Luckily, I also answer an 800-line so there are times when I'm required to
amuse myself.  Other times, I just work on not getting caught.  Like today, my
Lead is off and my Supervisor sits half-way across the department and has one
of those voices that carry well so I always know when he's near.

Now I have to figure out which is my favorite.

Sean