 People / 327
Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tobias Möller writes:
It´s the same for me. The only time I had a minifig in school was when my
friend gave me a classic space minifig because I helped him with some
homeworks.

--Tobias

I see the minifig keychains as providing a reasonable excuse
to bring a minifigure to work or school with you.

I don't need an excuse, though.  =)  I'll carry a castle figure
or two in my pocket on a moment's notice.  They can share room
with the insectoid or majisto keychains.

--

jthompson@esker.com    "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"