 People / 1314
Re: BYFMTWW: Bring Your Favorite Minifig To Work Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:59:25 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Almost forgot! -- BYFMTWD is right around the corner!!!

Oooh, oooh, oooh!! :-)

In lugnet.people, on Mon 13 Dec 1999, Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:
how about we have "Bring-your-minifig-to-work-WEEK"?  that way if you
don't work every day, or have a day off, you don't miss out.  Also, if
you can't make up your mind which minifig to take, you could choose your
top 5 and bring a different one each day!

What does everyone else think?

Total agreement over here!

How 'bout we say that BYFMTWW is the week in which December 11 falls?

Awesome! I'm not sure if it might someday coincide with Hannuka, but heck, I
wouldn't worry about it unless it really does. ;-)

-Shiri (don't think I need to actually say who *I*'ll be bringing, <grin>)

Careful not to lose her this time ;)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu