 People / 298
Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 02:33:27 GMT

Yes I go to school to learn stuff but I "work" on the assigments from
different subjects.... :[]

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.people, Zlatko Unger writes:
Would BYFMTWD include bringing minifigs to school since school is the place
that we go to instead to a place of work?

Hmmm, umm, Sure, why not!  :)  You do do work at school, yes?  :-)

--Todd