 People / 278

Subject:
Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 03:37:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey, guess what?

"Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day" is just around the corner!  :-)

Last year I think it was on Friday, December 11, but the 11th falls on a
Saturday this year.

    A proposal:  How about let's officially define BYFMTWD to be
    "the second Friday of December"...?

Would that cause any conflicts with other popular holidays?  I think it
remains consistent with past years being a Friday too.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.people]

Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
"Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day" is just around the corner! • :-)

Last year I think it was on Friday, December 11, but the 11th falls on a
Saturday this year.

    A proposal:  How about let's officially define BYFMTWD to be
    "the second Friday of December"...?

Would that cause any conflicts with other popular holidays?  I think it
remains consistent with past years being a Friday too.

In Italy (and guess Spain and Austria too) December 8th is a holiday, so
when the 1st of December falls on Friday the BYFMTWD would fall on a
holiday.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org

Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Ah, doesn't matter, I ALWAYS have dozens here ;-)