 People / 302
Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:30:03 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
Hmmm, I'm debating whether I'll take my Legoland Guard (Legoland
keychain with keychain removed) or one of my red Futuron figs....
Tough one :)

Well, I always have the red droid on my key-chain with me...I'm also
bringing this fig:
Blacktron I Torso
Dark Gray arms
Black hands