 People / 282
Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:12:03 GMT

Ah, doesn't matter, I ALWAYS have dozens here ;-)

Todd Lehman wrote:

Hey, guess what?

"Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day" is just around the corner!  :-)

Last year I think it was on Friday, December 11, but the 11th falls on a
Saturday this year.

    A proposal:  How about let's officially define BYFMTWD to be
    "the second Friday of December"...?

Would that cause any conflicts with other popular holidays?  I think it
remains consistent with past years being a Friday too.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.people]