 People / 1318
Re: HELP! I'm out of control!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:07:15 GMT

<trimmed from .off-topic.fun After all, there is nothing o-t about this :-)>

Kevin,

Like I told you, you are too rich. Perhaps you could ask your fellow MonLUGers
to ease your burden by giving them each a big christmas gift. <grin> (I had to
try.)

Do not worry about sorting, Martin can help you with that. ;-) The time you
would spend sorting needs to be focused on building. I find this helps justify
having a bloated collection.

You are right, it is the fault of those holiday sales. Although it would even
be nicer if it was the fault of those regular prices. :-)

I would like to help you from drowning but the only life preservers that I have
are LEGO. ;-)

Jude

In lugnet.people, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Help!

My name is Kevin and I am a Legoholic.

I don't know what has come over me. I'm spending way too much on Lego! In
the last 2 months, I have spent over 4000$ on the little plastic bricks. I
have accumulated more parts than I can ever use. And forget about ever
sorting them even if I could live to be 150!

Boxes are piled in the basement, the bedroom and the living room. Sets are
displayed on shelves, the kitchen table, in the cupboards and in drawers!
Furniture is completely buried. We lost the dog under some boxes for a few
hours the other day.

Those darned holiday sales are to blame! This one is always better than the
first one. One store trying to beat the other store. 20, 30, 50% off!! When
will it all end??! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Z (Drowning...in ABS... bricks...)