 People / 1330
Re: HELP! I'm out of control!
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:57:22 GMT

to try.)

Sure! You guys can have my empty boxes. <grin>

Not exactly what I had in mind... ;-)

Kev Z

<snip>

Jude

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: HELP! I'm out of control!

(...) Yeah, I wish! The 2001 sets will be a long way off for me. I have resolved to not buy any more Lego until I have organised, sorted and built what I already have. Of course, I expect that resolution will go flying out the window when the next (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)