 People / 1324
Re: HELP! I'm out of control!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:02:12 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

In lugnet.people, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Help!

My name is Kevin and I am a Legoholic.

I don't know what has come over me. I'm spending way too much on Lego! In
the last 2 months, I have spent over 4000$ on the little plastic bricks. I
have accumulated more parts than I can ever use. And forget about ever
sorting them even if I could live to be 150!

Boxes are piled in the basement, the bedroom and the living room. Sets are
displayed on shelves, the kitchen table, in the cupboards and in drawers!
Furniture is completely buried. We lost the dog under some boxes for a few
hours the other day.

Those darned holiday sales are to blame! This one is always better than the
first one. One store trying to beat the other store. 20, 30, 50% off!! When
will it all end??! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip man. And then get organized.
If I can limit LEGO to a single room (BAYLIT and all...) So can anyone.

Nope.  There is no way possible for me to fit all of my Lego in one room.  It
already fills one room (including the attached bathroom and large closet) and
spills out into the kitchen, dining room, and TV room.

IF I threw out every box and compacted it all into trays (which I am SOMEWHAT
working on), it would still fill more than the 12x15 ft room I WANT to cram it
into.  I have stacks 9ft high in that room (and others).