Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I'd personally like to see one of your Victorian houses find its way onto
our train layout sometime, but I hear what you're saying about being busy.

What do you mean?  She is only trying to get married.  I think she should have
plenty of time ;-).

Eric Kingsley