Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:46:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
This is just a reminder that we are scheduled to display our layout at the • next
Greenbergs show on 3/31-4/1 with setup on 3/30.

Where is this show held?
My recollection is somewhere on the North Shore of Mass...is that correct?

Yup, Willmington is just North of Boston on Rt 93 Just North of the 128/93
interchange (128 is also US Rt 95 but us Locals still call it 128).

I have family on the South Shore & was interested in coming up and checking
out the next show. I have to see your Main Street in person....

That would be great.  The Street scene will be there.

Eric Kingsley