Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:18:32 GMT

Tom Duggan wrote:

I have a bunch of micromotors and, I believe, parts to make two more
gates if you need them.

-Suz

Suz,

That would be great!  I am in need of three motors. I believe we will be
having a NELUG meeting before the show, if you could bring them there it
would be great. Otherwise, let me know and I will get them somehow.

will bring to meeting.

According to the layout map ( http:/www.nelug.org/layout2 ), we need four
crossings. I have two, and I know Chris has at least one, possibly more.

Another peice we may need is the train ramp piece ( Ldraw part 4515 ) in gray.
I have enough for the two crossings I built, plus one extra ramp, but if I
remember correctly Chris didn't have any last time around. It is not an
essential piece, I just think it makes the crossing look alot smoother.
So if anybody has some of these they would like to lend to the cause, let
us know,we are in need of seven of them.

Thanks
Tom D

I'm almost embarrassed to say this, but I have at least 7 to lend.

-Suz