Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:40:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
tom duggan wrote:
[...]
I also don't have any black lights for the crossing, just two sets of
white, so if any one knows where I can get those too, it would help.

Thanks
Tom D

If you mean the 1x4 double flashing type, I have at least one black one
here. I don't recall what set had them, but I have a feeling they're not
around any more.

Yes, the 1x4, dual-bulb, flash-when-you-reverse-the-polarity lights.
Preferably in black, because this looks best in the model.

I got the four that I own by purchasing UFO sets (forget the set number
offhand... 6000-series IIRC) at a KB Toy Outlet location.  Each $30 set had
one light unit in it, which isn't too economical unless you really like
those UFO hull pieces...

I'm starting to think here.. Maybe there are other things I can lend
out. I'd really be happy to because I don't have time to build models
for the show, as I'd like to. And due to AucZILLA auctions, I have a
crazy number of some elements which are considered rare.

just ask.

-Suz

We just might have to take advantage of your generosity.  I have enough
lights and micro-motors to make two pairs of lift-gates (4 gates total),
although I'm currently a bit low on 1x1x2 cylinders ("Technic pin
connectors"?) in white and especially red to construct the actual lift-arms.
(I doubt this situation will last long, however...)

I'd personally like to see one of your Victorian houses find its way onto
our train layout sometime, but I hear what you're saying about being busy.