Subject:
Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:00:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is just a reminder that we are scheduled to display our layout at the next
Greenbergs show on 3/31-4/1 with setup on 3/30.  We will be adding 2 tables to
the layout for this show which should give us a layout looking something like
this.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/layoutv2-3.gif

Of course the layout can be tweaked in order to fit MOC's and all but this
gives you a general idea.  I have about doubled my Main Street scene for the
layout which you can see here.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/temp/

I know others are working on projects as well, if you are planning on having
something for the layout let us know what you are planning and we can start
corrdinating the setup.

So mark your calendars, the last show was a blast and so should this one.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA