Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 Willmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:37:53 GMT

tom duggan wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:

I just posted building instructions for my motorized railroad crossing
lift-gates on BrickShelf:

I'm working on a set of instructions for my lighted "railroad crossing" sign
next.  I eventually hope to tie it all up with a formal write-up about that
reed switch train sensor....

Anyway, if any of you can build a pair of these lift-gates for the layout,
I'll bring an RCX to run them.

Chris,

I've gone through my peices, and have enough peices to make two full
crossings, the only problem is that I only have one micro-motor.
Does any one have any extras that they want to sell, or just let me borrow
for the show? Or does any one know where I can get ahold of three of them?
I also don't have any black lights for the crossing, just two sets of
white, so if any one knows where I can get those too, it would help.

Thanks
Tom D

I have a bunch of micromotors and, I believe, parts to make two more
gates if you need them.

-Suz